Below are the website requirements for licensed affiliates. Please do not publish an affiliate website until after your affiliation paperwork has been finalised.
1) You must have the Whiskers & Tails logo/link on your Whiskers & Tails homepage.
2) If you are a service that is not solely Whiskers & Tails (i.e. you offer pet food or dog grooming), you must create a separate Whiskers & Tails page on your website.
3) Ensure all content on your site is original or properly attributed. In other words, if you copy or paraphrase any content from the main site or another affiliate, you must give credit. "Courtesy of Whiskers & Tails Ltd." is fine.
4) All photos from Whisker & Tails.com and any of our social media platforms, and all Whiskers & Tails logos and graphics are copyrighted by Whiskers & Tails ltd. None may be used without permission and attribution.
5) No reproduction of Whiskers & Tails content is authorised. Please use a link to our site instead.
6) Place your Whiskers & Tails affiliate name in a prominent location, and always please remember to capitalize the “First Letter” whenever you use the trademark “Whiskers & Tails”. For example, "Whiskers & Tails WoofGang"
7) The affiliate name provided on the site (e.g., Whiskers & Tails ABC) should be exactly the same as the name used in the license agreement.
Include actual location (city, region) and contact info somewhere prominent on the site.